EPI Track SW Classic
EPI Track SW is a high performance, IAAF-certified athletics track system. Its an excellent choice for training and competition purposes and because of the structured top layer it’s weather resistant.
High performance system
EPI Track SW Classic is a high performance athletic track system. It is a sandwich system where an impermeable polyurethane wear coat is broadcasted with EPDM granules. EPI Track SW Classic is an excellent choice for training as well as competion purpose, due to its structured top layer it can also easily be used when it is wet or raining and spike resistant.
The system is installed on an insitu shock pad of SBR granules mixed with polyurethane binder which are applied by a special paving machine.
EPI Track SW Classic is suitable for competition, international games, training and multipurpose use. This EPI Track system provides high energy return.
- Fast installation with special paving machines
- Minimum injuiry risk
- IAAF compliant
- Low maintenance costs
- Impermeable PU/EPDM top layer
- UV and weather resistant
- Optimized force reduction
- Long lasting performance and durability
- Highly slip resistant
- Optimal protection for the athletes
- Insitu shock pad of SBR granules mixed with PU binder
- Sandwich system – wear coat & insitu shock pad (SBR granules & PU Binder)
- Force reduction 43%
- Thickness approx. 14-15 mm
- Vertical deformation 2.2 mm
- Friction (TRRL) 50
- Tensile strength 0,51 MPa
- Elongation at break 51%
- Minimum sub-floor temperature: 10°C and 3°C above the dew-point.
- Optimum application temperature: 20°C.
- Maximum atmospheric Relative Humidity (R.H.): 85%.
- Store exclusively in the original packaging and store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- The substrate to which the product is applied should be dry, clean and free of any greasy substances.
- Prepare a test surface first in case of any doubts regarding good adhesion properties.
The standard application time for EPI Track systems are appr 5-6 days depending on size of the floor, local conditions and quality of sub-floor.
Health & Safety
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, the user must consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.