Weather proof and cost effective
EPI Track Spray provides a highly cost effective track & field system. The wearing surface is a structural spray coating consisting of a special PUR compound premixed with selected EPDM rubber granules. The base layer consist of a pre-fabricated resilient shock pad.
This system provides an economical solution for institutional, recreational and field training facilities, with a textured final surface.
- Low cost Athletic Track Solution
- Water impermeable
- Low maintenance costs
- Multiple colours
- Optimised force reduction
- Very durable
- Highly slip resistant
- Steady force reduction due to pre-fab base mat
- Structural spray coat & pre-fab SBR base mat
- Force reduction 39%
- Vertical deformation 1,55 mm
- Friction 65
- Tensile strength 0.54 MPa
- Elongation at break 55%
- Minimum sub-floor temperature: 10°C and 3°C above the dew-point.
- Optimum application temperature: 20°C.
- Maximum atmospheric Relative Humidity (R.H.): 85%.
- Store exclusively in the original packaging and store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- The substrate to which the product is applied should be dry, clean and free of any greasy substances.
- Prepare a test surface first in case of any doubts regarding good adhesion properties.
The standard application time for EPI Track systems are appr 5-6 days depending on size of the floor, local conditions and quality of sub-floor.
Health & Safety
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, the user must consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.