EPI Track Spray IST
EPI Track Spray IST provides a 13/14 mm permeable highly cost effective track system. Used to institutional, recreational, school sports and training facilities in all climates.
Cost effective track system
EPI Track Spray IST provides a 13/14 mm permeable highly cost effective track system. It is installed on an insitu made base layer of SBR granules mixed with polyurethane binder which will be applied by a special paving machine. The wearing surface is a structural spray coating consisting of a special PUR compound premixed with selected EPDM rubber granules.
This system provides an economical solution for institutional, recreational, school sports and training facilities with a structured final surface.
- IAAF Compliant
- Low cost athletic track solution
- Water permeable
- Low maintenance costs
- Optimised force reduction
- Very durable
- Highly slip resistant
- Multiple colours
- Structural spray coat & SBR base insitu
- Force reduction 43.9 %
- Vertical deformation 1.65 mm
- Friction 65
- Tensile strength 0.46 MPa
- Elongation at break 51 %
- Minimum sub-floor temperature: 10°C and 3°C above the dew-point.
- Optimum application temperature: 20°C.
- Maximum atmospheric Relative Humidity (R.H.): 85%.
- Store exclusively in the original packaging and store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- The substrate to which the product is applied should be dry, clean and free of any greasy substances.
- Prepare a test surface first in case of any doubts regarding good adhesion properties.
The standard application time for EPI Track systems are appr 5-6 days depending on size of the floor, local conditions and quality of sub-floor.
Health & Safety
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, the user must consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.