EPI PU-Sport 1100
PU-Sport 1100 is a seamless point-elastic indoor sports floor. This multifunctional floor is suitable for gymnasiums, sport halls and recreational centres.
PU-Sport 1100 is a seamless point-elastic indoor sports floor. The system consists of a PU-Sport Shock Pad (thickness 9 mm) with a 2 mm self levelling elastic polyurethane Wear Coat covered by a wear & slip resistant mat top coat finish. This complete system is EN14904 & DIN-tested.
This multifunctional floor can be used in gyms, sport facilities, recreational halls and other common venues for indoor and outdoor sports such as gymnastics. However this versatile floor can also take on conferences, exhibitions and festivals for example.
- Seamless sports floorings
- Maximum slip resistance
- Excellent wear resistance
- Easy daily, periodic and long term maintenance
- Category P2 EN14904 (annex B)
- Optimal ball bounce
- EN14904 and DIN 18032-2 certified
- Factory quality assurance according to ISO 9001
- Factory environmental care according to ISO 14001
- Wide range of standard colours and custom made colours on request
Conditions and application time
- Minimal substrate temperature: 10 °C and 3 °C above dewpoint.
- Optimal temperature for application: 20°C.
- Maximum relative humidity (R.V.): 85%.
- Store exclusively in the original packaging and store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- The substrate to which the product is applied should be dry, clean and free of any greasy substances. Prepare a test surface first in case of any doubts regarding good adhesion properties.
The standard application time for PU-Sport systems are appr 5-6 days* depending on size of the floor, local conditions and quality of sub-floor. (*excl game line markings)
Health & Safety
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, the user must consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.