EPI Forcem flooring systems are solvent-free hybrid PU cement floors
developed specifically to withstand high mechanical, chemical and thermal loads.
Strong and sustainable PU cement floors
EPI Forcem floor systems are solvent-free hybrid PU cement floors that have been specially developed to withstand high mechanical, chemical and thermal loads. Due to the long open time and excellent flow properties, EPI Forcem is easy to applicate and also extremely strong. EPI Forcem floor systems are produced according to the NEN-ISO 9001/14001 standard.
- Food industry
- Chemical industry
- Paper, wood and metal industry
- Operating rooms in hospitals
- Industrial kitchens and cooking areas
- Area’s with a lot of organic and inorganic acids
- ESD, ATEX and Ex. zones
- Pharmaceutical industry
Features and benefits
- Odorless during application
- Seamless, liquid-tight, impermeable
- Fully solvent-free, very low emissions
- Mechanical loads possible after 24 hours
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal properties (-20°C to + 120°C)
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Wear resistant
- Easy to clean and maintain, also with steam
Sustainability and the environment
EPI Forcem floor systems are odorless and do not contain pine oil with xylene that can contaminate food products. All EPI Forcem floor systems have been tested by Eurofins.
Eurofins test report 392-2020-00219003_A/H/I_EN
Meet our floors
As we produce the floors in our own factory we have extensive knowledge in house to give you tailored advice. Contact us via the form below or call our specialists direct.