Industrial ESD flooring system
EPI Forcem SL-ESD is a PU cement mortar with antistatic properties that withstands impact and wear damage, agressive chemicals and prevents build-up of static electricity. Forcem SL-ESD is applied to prevent electrostatic tension and uncontrolled discharges wich can damage components. The flooring system had a sleek fluid-tight finish which makes it highly suitable for application in dry environments with a high explosion risk.
- For usage in environments that require ATEX/ESD
- Impermeable and non-porous
- Excellent mechanical properties (depending on layer thickness)
- Excellent chemical properties
- VOC free and environmentally friendly
- Easy to clean and to maintain
Sustainability and the environment
EPI Forcem floor systems are odorless and do not contain pine oil with xylene that can contaminate food products. All EPI Forcem floor systems have been tested by Eurofins.
Eurofins test report 392-2020-00219003_A/H/I_EN