EPI ESD self levelling floors
EPI ESD flooring and wall systems prevent electrostatic tension and uncontrolled electrostatic discharges which can damage components.
Coatings, self levelling floors and decorative wall systems
Static electricity can cause problems in the food industry, healthcare and for example in spaces where electronic equipment is assembled. In order to be ESD-safe, an Electrostatic Protective Area (EPA) must be set up. The ESD floor is an important part of this. EPI ESD floors are liquid-proof, dust-free and easy to clean. Even in low humidity (12% RV), these floors do not generate sparks. The floors are extremely resistant to chemicals and are very impact-, shock- and wear-resistant.
ESD systems are available in coatings, self levelling floors and decorative mixed flooring and wall systems.
- Production, check and assembly electronics
- Technical rooms
- AGV floors (automatic guided vehicles)
- Operating theatres
- ESD-zones, also in logistic centres
- Homogenous glossy or matt surface
- Floors that are not statically charged get less dirty
- No spark generation at a low 12% RV.
- No seams
- Increased scratch-resistance
- Repairable (repair sets)
- Increased resistance to chemicals
- Dust-free and easy to clean
- Increased impact-, shock- and wear-resistance
- Non-yellowing from exposure to normal daylight
- Comprehensive standard colours and light NCS and RAL colours such as RAL 9016, RAL 9001 and RAL 9011 (without carbon fibres!) available
- Special colours upon request
EPI ESD Flooring PU
EPI ESD Flooring PU is a multi-layer, conducting and flexible, permanently elastic, solvent-free flooring finish of between 2 and 5mm thickness. This ESD floor has a conducting PU self levelling floor as a base and a non-yellowing conducting matte PU finish. Also available is a high wear-resistant non-skid system with a conducting EP finish.
EPI ESD Flooring EP
EPI ESD Flooring EP Self levelling flooring is a solvent-free, 2 to 3 mm thick expoxy based ESD floor finish. Suitable as sustainable, seamless finish over cement- and anhydrit-bound substrates.
EPI ESD PU Cement
EPI Forcem SL-ESD is an industrial flooring system for light to medium heavy loads. EPI Forcem SL-ESD is a PU cement mortar with antistatic properties that withstands impact and wear damage, agressive chemicals and prevents build-up of static electricity.
Feel free to ask our experts’ advice through the form below or call them directly. We are happy to help you decide which floor best suits your needs.