Just like our self levelling floors, EPI coating floors are strong, wear-resistant, easy to maintain and have a long lifespan.
A coating floor can be installed on nearly any stable base, as long it’s free of dust and grease.
It is ideal as a finish in environments such as DIY stores and factory halls.
Strong and sustainable coating
EPI coating floors are beautiful, easy to maintain and extremely durable. A coating floor can be installed on nearly any stable base, as long it’s free of dust and grease. A coating floor is ideal as a finish in environments such as DIY stores and factory halls
Our coating floors are available in numerous RAL-, Sikkens- and NCS-colours. If you would like to maintain the original colour of the base, you can in some cases even choose a transparent floor coating. This maintains the appearance of your existing floor while providing it with optimum protection. All our coating floors can be optionally delivered with coloured flakes or quartz.
Reasons to choose a coating floor
- Cost-efficient: The installation of an EPI coating floor is less labour-intensive and uses less material than installing a cast floor. This makes it a very attractive floor finish in terms of pricing.
- Easy to maintain: The EPI coating floor has a dense structure and barely absorbs dirt and dust. Regular scrubbing keeps the floor in good condition.
- Strong and wear-resistant: A properly installed coating floor lasts for many years. And is very resistant to chemical loads caused by oil and fats among others.
- Seamless: A coating floor is installed on top of the existing floors completely free of seams and joints.
- Versatile: We can deliver a suitable coating system for any conceivable application.
Meet our floors
As we produce the floors in our own factory we have extensive knowledge in house to give you tailored advice. Contact us via the form below or call our specialists direct.