EPI Speedstar is a UV stable flooringsystem for indoor and outdoor usage
Specifically suitable when application time needs to be short
Fast drying, UV stabile flooring system
EPI Speedstar is a seamless, odourless, UV stabile, slightly elastic flooring system that is load bearing after 4 hours. This flooring system consists of multiple layers, coatings, broadcast flakes or colour quarts and optional with a matte transparant topcoat. The complete system is produced and checked following the NEN-ISO 9001/ 14001 norm.
The EPI Speedstar system can be applied in one day and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It can be applied in parking garages, balconies and walkways, bathrooms, offices, entryways, airports, public transport platforms, kitchens and retail. Even coldstorage areas can have EPI Speedstar apllied as the system is odourless and can be applied even in low temperatures.
- Fast curing
- Fully solvent-free
- UV stable
- Increased scratch and wear-resistance as well as skid-resistance
- Chemical resistant
- Seamless, liquid-tight, impermeable
- High resistance against plasticizers
- Moisture tolerant
- Quick drying times
- Water bearable after 30-45 minutes
- New layers can be added after one hour
- Load bearable after 4-5 hours
- Easy to process by skilled workers/experts
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Scratch conceiling because of the textured surface
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 4°C
Meet our floors
As we produce the floors in our own factory we have extensive knowledge in house to give you tailored advice. Contact us via the form below or call our specialists direct.